Virtual Scavenger Hunt is Awesome!

I had a very impressive class on Wednesday morning with my teammates. We did the Virtual Scavenger Hunt at class. I considered that is a good activity for practicing my ability to online search and teamwork. For our teamwork, our group had three people and we decided to separate our work to each team member because we consider that would be a good way to find information quickly. I was surprised that except for the last one, we found all the answers in a short time and sent three different emails to Professor Andrew. There is a greatest advantage for our team of being able to find information so quickly. We separate our work, so, each team member in our team could do fewer questions. And, each team member could choose the question that she/he wants to do. For example, I have an HTMW account, so, I chose the question 15. In my mind, the greatest danger in this activity is "The married name of Professor Andrew's divorced middle sister". For this question, I registered a Facebook account and tried to find something on Professor Andrew's Facebook's relationship. Finally, I wrote Bird for this question, that was wrong. But, at least I found Professor Andrew's Facebook Web-page. All in all, I was so happy that our team got a good grade and received Professor Andrew's Starbucks Gift Card in this active, that's awesome!

评论