Guest Speaker-Brain Forth

Brain Forth, who is the founder of founder and Brand ambassador of SITECRAFTING. He gave us a wonderful presentation about his personal experience, the way he grows his business up and how the technological progress. I was very interesting about the way that Mr Forth used to teach the elementary students. Mr Brain already running his technology business for a long time and he is very knowledge about technology advance. Mr Forth explains the development of Internet and how Internet and technology impact people's life and businesses in past, present and future. And Mr Forth also explains that technology sometime may treat to personal privacy. I consider that Mr Forth's presentation taught me some new knowledge about technology advance. After class, I was searching for Mr Forth's business. And I got know that SITECRAFTING helps some big or government business to solve their problem. For example, it helps Kitsap Bank to "Design and develop a mobile-friendly website". And, it helps Tacoma Public Utilities (I always pay my electricity fee on it) to "Create a responsive website". Thanks for Mr Forth's coming and presentation!

评论